Set up direct deposit with your employer to access your paycheck faster
1. Get a direct deposit form from your employer
Ask your employer for a written or online direct deposit form.
2. Fill in the account information
You typically will need to provide the following information:
- Bank mailing address
2300 Como Ave
St Paul, MN 55108
- Bank routing number
- Your account number
For your security, if you don't remember your account number you will need to contact Sunrise Banks directly. Phone number: (651) 927-1111 https://sunrisebanks.com/contact/
- Type of account
Checking or Savings
Some may ask you for your Social Security number or mailing address.
3. If required, attach a deposit slip or voided check
- Please contact Sunrise Banks (https://sunrisebanks.com/contact/) to mail you a deposit slip or order checks.
4. Submit the complete form to your employer
After submitting your form, monitor your bank account to see your direct deposit go into effect.