Set up alerts in online banking to monitor your account activity and manage your money better.
Below are the steps for setting up alerts. You can customize your alerts to your needs.
- Select "Menu"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Alerts"
- Select "New Alert" and then select the kind of alert you want to set up
- Account Alert: Available Balance, Current Balance, Last Credit Amount, Year-to-date interest amount
- History Alert: Debit Transaction, Credit Transaction, Check Number, Description
- Online Transaction Alert: Change of Address, External Transfer, Funds Transfer, Stop Payment
- Fill in the required information to customize your alert, then select "Create Alert"
- You can turn your alerts on and off or edit them at anytime.
The following video gives examples of setting up alerts when these things happen:
- account balance goes below $5
- transaction of more than $50
- funds transferred between accounts